This course is designed for employees and is open to everyone in any sector where safety, Health and Environment measures are counted as priority. This course is comprised of intensive classroom instruction, including discussion and a written test, as well as hands-on practical training and evaluation. Upon successful completion of the course, the trainee will be presented with certificate of completion.
- Job seekers: To provide competitive advantage over others, increase earning potentials and eligibility for employment in the oil and gas, manufacturing, construction and other engineering industries.
- Working Professionals: To increase your opportunities for easy job switch or industries, to increase your earning potentials and also enhance lucrative job opportunities in high net-worth sectors of the economy.
- Enterpreneurs: To sharpen your skills, optimize performance and be highly sought-after in the industry of interest.
What is HSE?
HSE is an acronym for Health and Safety Environment. HSE refers to a branch, department or individuals within a organization that is responsible for the observation, protection and compliance of occupational health and safety rules and regulations along with environmental protection.
According to http://hse.gov.uk (A leading Health and Safety Management firm in Great Britain), Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work. Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at work. Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
- Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone, not only while at work but in their day-to-day lives.
- It gives a competitive advantage over others in Risk Management.
- Increases earning potentials for individuals .
- Makes a job seeker eligible for employment in any sector.
- HSE Certification is mandatory for companies / company representatives in getting a job in some sectors.
- To improve your day to day living against hazards in the workplace or otherwise.
TRAINING DAYS & DURATION
- Duration: 4 – 6 Days
Basic Course Content: HSE Level 1 & 2
- Introduction to HSE
- Basic HSE Communication
- HSE Policies
- Manual Handling
- Tool Box
- Unsafe Act /Unsafe Conditions
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Job Safety Analysis
- Waste Management
- Noise HSE
- Work at Height
- Ergonomics Training
- Lifting Operations
- Stress Management
In line with our customer satisfaction policy, Gabson Professional School of Safety & Engineering (GPSSE) will work with your schedule for up to 20 participants in a class. However, you can request our training calendar if you would want to work with our training schedule.
HSE LEVEL 1, 2 & 3: Monday – Thursday 9am – 3pm
HSE LEVEL 1 & 2: Saturday 9am – 3pm
HSE LEVEL 3: Saturday 9am – 3pm
TRAINING VENUE (Training At Your Desired Location)
Training can be carried out at our venue or in-house at your facility. We can work within your parameters if the case requires. For Training at your venue, you would be responsible for providing:
- A conducive training room with projector
- Any other costs of operation
ORGANIZATION WHERE A TRAINED HSE PROFESSIONAL CAN FEATURE
When you get certified in this training, you can work as an Operator, Instructor, Inspector, Consultant or Enterpreneur in any of the below industries
- ELECTRICAL COMPANY
- CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
- ENGINEERING COMPANY
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
- MAINTENANCE SERVICE PROVIDER
- DOMESTIC AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL GET
- A conducive training environment
- Qualified and pragmatic Instructors with field experience
- Theoretical and Practical classes
- Interactive and e-learning methods
- Training Manuals
Gabson Professional School of Safety and Engineering (GPSSE) has trained individuals and for various organisations. A few of our clients include:
- SC Johnson & Son
- British Deputy High Commission
- Servetek Engineering Limited
- Prima Corporation
- Fairewell Enterprises
- Bablink Resources Nigeria Limited
- Talons Global Services Limited
- Samsung Heavy Duties
- United Nations (UN)
- ArcSkills & Vocational Institute
- Lagos State Employability Trust Fund (LSETF)